VestmarkONE is a Unified Wealth Management solution offering comprehensive, real time technology that enables broker dealers, investment managers, RIAs, bank trusts,
and other financial firms to deliver holistic wealth management and a full range of advisory solutions. Vestmark's experienced team works closely with clients to
implement tailored solutions incorporating best practices that help firms gather more assets, increase efficiencies and minimize operating risks. VestmarkONE was
designed from inception to support the scalability, efficiency, and product flexibility requirements of wealth management and investment advisory solutions.
In addition to supporting institutional and private client Separately Managed Account (SMA) solutions, VestmarkONE supports a wide range of configurations for Multiple
Style Portfolio (MSP), Unified Managed Account (UMA), Unified Managed Household (UMH), and open architecture investment programs.
For Overlay Managers, VestmarkONE supports both active and passive overlay management, including support for participating Investment Managers who submit models,
access the Overlay Manager's Vestmark system to update their models and trade their account sleeves, or wish to shadow their accounts on their own portfolio management
The Vestmark Custodial and Trading Network (VCTN) provides full connectivity and automated processing with custodians and brokerage platform spanning all areas of
connectivity including account opening/administration, trade routing and execution, allocation processing, and reconciliation. Vestmark is also a strong proponent
of data and communications standardization efforts of FIX Protocol Limited (FPL), the Money Management Institute (MMI) and the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation
(DTCC). Standards benefit the entire industry with increased operational efficiencies, superior customer service, and greater flexibility in determining investment
management options and distribution channels.
- User-driven configuration of the web-based user interfaces
- Flexible front-end integration options for seamless user interaction with other applications
- Available on the iPad and other mobile devices
- High-speed, unified database spanning portfolio management, trading, reconciliation, performance and reporting.
- Modern, scalable, n-tier technology solution
- SAS70 Type 2 certified primary and disaster recovery sites
- Flexible integration options
- Embedded workflow and business process management