SIFMA’s 47th annual Operations Conference & Exhibition will gather operations, technology and regulatory leaders from across the securities industry for three days of discussions, addressing the industry’s most critical priorities.
At Ops 2020, connect with over 900 of your peers, representing the entire ecosystem of financial operations that powers performance in the capital markets.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Anthony Crescenzi, Executive Vice President, Market Strategist, PIMCO
- Olga Naumovich, Managing Director, Goldman, Sachs & Co.
- Claire Santaniello, Managing Director & Head of Operations, BNY Mellon | Pershing
- Grace Vogel, Managing Director, Financial Services Advisory Practice, PwC
- Rachel Wilson, Managing Director, Technology Risk, Morgan Stanley
- Bill Wollman, Executive Vice President, Member Supervision, FINRA
- Operational Resiliency
- Consolidated Audit Trail (CAT)
- Regulation Best Interest (Reg BI)
- Corporate Actions
- Artificial Intelligence
- Regulatory Priorities
- Data Management
- Cybersecurity, and more!